All Requests Live, Inc.
DJ and Pro Audio rates are $65/hr (Mon-Thurs) and $85/hr (Fri-Sun, Holidays), plus a trip charge ($1/mi – Ask for Quote). No deposit required. Our hourly costs begin from when you need us to be set up by, and end when the music stops (no charge setup time and teardown in most cases). The 4-hour min. includes:
Professional DJ/MC Entertainment and Pro Audio: This is what we do. All of our cast members are employees (not contractors or a referral service), and have extensive training on how to engage your guests and get people on the dance floor and having a great time. We can “MC” and make appropriate announcements, talking on the mic as much or as little as you like
Rig: Tech stuff - Our standard setup includes two Main 12” passive commercial PA speakers on stands (good volume for up to 50 indoor guests or roughly 30 outdoors). We can scale to meet any size; see below. We run two devices of legal, licensed, and radio-edited music from all eras and styles. We do not rely solely on the internet streaming; we bring 10,000+ songs with us (some other DJ services only stream music online, which is risky). The music set is customized exclusively to you and your event. In addition, we also include a wireless handheld microphone that can be shared with you (think toasts, thank you speech, etc.).
Requests: We can take real time requests on the spot (within reason – taking your lead on the style we should say yes to).
Email and Phone coordination: We will get all the information we need from you prior to the event at no additional charge. We can meet for a “planning meeting” at your request (see next page).
COVID-19 Ready: Our team is abiding by all CDC guidelines
No deposit needed and no cancellation fees: Things change; we get it. If something comes up, just let us know as soon as you are able.
Payment due at the completion of your event; cash and cards happily accepted.
• Party Lighting: When people see our lights, they know it’s time to dance. Basic (4 LED Par Cans on 1 stand) $95 (flat rate for the night see it here w/the optional disco ball https://youtu.be/DUN7k3xQl-4 ) OR add a second LED Light tree, wall wash and disco ball/laser lights for $195 (see it here https://youtu.be/tDpGk4hDsAw ). Our lighting packages are highly recommended for “dancing” events (Homecoming, Prom, etc.). Fog machine $65/day.
• HD Sound Package: “I want to feel it in my chest!” If you’re looking for “that sound,” the HD Sound setup is available (powered 15” Mackie® speakers, powered Mackie® subwoofer, etc.) for a flat rate ranging from $65-$235. Additional speakers might be recommended based upon your specific venue or needs.
• 2nd PA setup available: For when sound is needed in more than one location (for example, a separate ceremony location), or for larger venues for either $65 (single speaker) or $100 (two speakers) for the day.
• Battery Operated PA Available: If your location has very little or no access to power (like a beach, forest setting, camp, etc.), we can provide battery operated PA speaker(s). Ask for more information.
• Karaoke: Think your party has good chops and want to put it to the test? Add Karaoke for $150/night which includes TV/Monitor and 2 microphones
• Planning Meeting: Your place or ours? We generally coordinate via email and phone at no additional charge, which keeps our costs down. We do offer in-person pre-planning meetings at a flat $65 per meeting (added to your final bill) at our studio in Wilsonville.
• Mileage/Travel Costs: We gladly provide services for events for most of Oregon and Southwest Washington. We calculate at $1/mile each direction (Ask for Quote). Overnight would increase accordingly and would be cleared with you prior to incurring.
• Outside venues: Due to all the factors involved, a $65 fee will be added to outside events. And, yes, a covered barn with a concrete floor is still “outside.”
• Event Planner/Coordinator: We include a fair amount of “MC’ing” with our DJ Services, but some events could use a little more planning/coordination than our DJ can do while spinning music. We offer everything from “day of only” to full-service planning. Ask for quote
• Need more? These are just our most popular FAQ’s. We have many more technical and talent resources. Please let us know.