Gerald S. Williams Photography
1)Gerald S. Williams Photography offers complete photographic services from an Internationally Award-Winning Photojournalist. I am a Wedding, Corporate, Editorial, Fashion, News, and Personal Photography Specialist. My list of completely satisfied clients is long and extensive. I have photographed famous celebrities, royalty, heads of state, models,corporate leaders and much more. As a compassionate photojournalist I also have covered the ravages of war, and humanitarian efforts at home and abroad.
2)As a wedding photographer I fulfill all your photography dreams and wishes for your special day and more. Contact at (856) 392-7049
Recipient of over 150 Photojournalism awards from World Press
Photo; National Press Photographers Association; New Jersey
Press Photographers Association; New Jersey Press Association;
Pennsylvania Press Photographers Association; Long Island Press Photographers Association; Sigma Delta Chi-Society of Professional Journalists; Keystone Awards; and
Seven-time nominee for Pulitzer Prize in Photojournalism,
Three-time Pulitzer Prize Finalist;
Overseas Press Award
Nominee for Photojournalism
National Press Photographers Association- Sam Mellor
National Award for Outstanding Service to NPPA
4) Gerald also is a Professor teaching Digital Photography and Photojournalism at Rowan University, Glassboro,NJ
5)His images have been featured in numerous publications worldwide including Time, Newsweek, Parade, Good Housekeeping, Der Speigel, Stern, Rolling Stone, Modern Photography, Road & Track, Newsday, The Village Voice, The Philadelphia Inquirer, The San Francisco Chronicle, The Washington Post and many others including many corporate publications. His work has been featured in several exhibits, permanent collections and published in several books including the bestsellers, Winning Photographs, Christmas In America, several editions of The Best of Photojournalism , the Best of World Press Photos, the bestseller Game Face, What Does A Female Athlete Look Like, with his work in its companion exhibit that toured around the world. And this was shown at the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, Utah, after a record-breaking run at the Smithsonian Institute In Washington D.C. And his work is featured in the 2004/2005 America 24/7 project , New Jersey State book.
6)He has photographed the famous and the infamous, hosts of celebrities ,royalty, heads of state , and documented the causes and plights of the average woman and man. He has risked his life covering war and its ravages.
7)Prior to his working at the Inquirer,he was a staff photojournalist at Newsday newspaper on Long Island, and prior to that he was the Assistant Director of the 10pm News at Fox Networks WTTG-TV Channel 5 in Washington D.C.
8)After leaving the Inquirer in Sept. 2008, Gerald is currently teaching Photography courses at Rowan University in Glassboro, New Jersey, and continues to shoot freelance assignments. Having earned his BFA (Cum Laude)in Photojournalism from the famed Photography program at R.I.T., in 2010 Gerald completed his Masters Degree (Magna Cum Laude) in Digital Photography from Savannah College of Art and Design.
9)His satisfied wedding and corporate clients through the years constitutes a list that is extensive and varied. His philosophy is one of providing the utmost professionalism and satisfaction .
10) AWARD-WINNING PHOTOGRAPHY SOLUTIONS FOR ALL YOUR EDITORIAL, CORPORATE, PORTRAIT, MODEL PORTFOLIO AND SPECIAL EVENTS NEEDS-STARTS AT $400. CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME.
11) CURRENT 2013/2014 WEDDING PRICES:
12) Ultimate : Up to Eight Hours full coverage. Average number of images 400+. All candid and formal images included. Client receives discs containing all high resolution images. One Deluxe Finish Wedding album containing up to 30 8x12 inch photos, or comparable album holding up to 60 4x6 inch photos. Additional albums are optional.
13) Classic : Up to Six Hours full coverage. Average number of images 300+. All candid and formal images included. Client receives discs containing all high resolution images. One Deluxe Finish Wedding album containing up to 30 8x12 inch photos, or comparable album holding up to 60 4x6 inch photos. Additional albums are optional.
14) Deluxe : Up to Four Hours full coverage. Average number of images 200+. All candid and formal images included. Client receives discs containing all high resolution images. One Deluxe Finish Wedding album containing up to 30 8x12 inch photos, or comparable album holding up to 60 4x6 inch photos. Additional albums are optional.
15)--Photos are taken in a photojournalistic style plus all classic compositions
--All prices include assistant's fee and travel costs
--Consultations and any rehearsal time is included at no additional charge
16)Gerald S. Williams Photography