Gator Bride Videography / GBVideo
We're 20-something (almost 30-something...eeee) native Floridians, living the dream (or we'd like to think so!) in High Springs, FL. We aren't kidding around with you when we say we live in the sticks. We have real, live cows in our backyard - which our son loves to scream "MOOOO" at. I'm Kimberly, he's Kyle, and we'd love to capture your wedding!
First of all, we love what we do. We love meeting with each and every couple. To be the ones to capture such a special day in your life is something we don't take lightly. We are incredibly honored to be a part of something so gosh darn amazing. We've both definitely shed a few tears at some of the weddings we've captured. Okay, well I'VE probably cried at every wedding, Kyle - not so much.
- We're high school sweethearts.
- We're Nikon and Sony a7s users, but still have mad love for our Canon-toting Photog friends.
- When we're not shooting weddings, we love chasing our adorable little two year old around. He is the light of our lives!
- We absolutely love capturing weddings - each wedding is like a date night for us!
- Kyle can talk (really fast) about camera and computer stuff for hours on end—despite the "audience's" interest in the subject. So, beware if you come up to him at a wedding and ask him about his gear!
- Kimberly has a Masters in Architecture from UF and Kyle has a BA in Digital Media from UCF. Our pure love of storytelling, weddings, and each of our couples are why we do what we do.